Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flawless Makeup Art & Hair

FlawlessMakeup Artistry, Texas
Mayhem #1313416Makeup Artist
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/monicarodriguezmakeupartist

About me
Hi My name is Monica Rodriguez, I have been a Hairstylist & Makeup artist for 10 yrs. I love working with a diverse group of people. I am always up for a challenge, it keeps me on my toes and always wanting to give 100% of my work. I am in the process of building my professional portfolio with Infocus Makeup Artistry. I also have a few snapshots of some of my work, Be My Guest & Take a Look on my modelmayhem account!!!

Here is my contact Info if you wish to contact me and would like to make an appointment. I am willing to travel once hotel, flight & payment is paid.

Flawless Makeup Art
"Embrace Your Flawless Beauty"
Full Service, Hair styles, Up-dos,
Bridal, Head shots & Glamour.
Appointments Only Please.
832-451-0340
flawless_makeup_art@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment